Thursday 19 January 2017

Star Wars -Imperial Assault

My first game of 2017 last night at sheffield Wargames society (an excellent turn out last night with a huge selection of games ) was a game purchased by John Grayson ,Star Wars Imperial assault, a board/figure game mix . John has bought a few expansions as well so not exactly sure what is in the main box but I can say the game played very well and we were cruising along nicely after aboout 30 minutes of play without too much rule book use





. The quality of the board pieces and tokens etc was fantastic the dice were big and colourful but the best bit were the figures I can see people buying this and the expansions just for the figures .A good start to my gaming year  (plus I won- key star wars theme ) 10/10

3 comments:

  1. I have to confess that I really like the look of this, it is very tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. playing again next week with some different figures and board sections ,will post an update

    ReplyDelete