Sunday 15 January 2017

Rubicon 1/56th scale Panther Review

One of Birthday presents was this kit from rubicon models ,my first dealings with this company .It is a very nice kit ,crisp with very little work needed to clean up ,it went together really well the instruction sheet is very simple but helpful, most parts have location slots to make things easier it took me less than an hour to build it .The kit allows the building of a Ausf D or A ,I chose the A model.Also included is a nice Decal sheet containing some random tank numbers and for some reason Afrika Korps symbols , I am not marking it up as a specific unit so the lack of unit  markings won't bother me , all the sprues and decals are wrapped separately inside a nice box. It is war games model so not a master piece but it is very detailed for what it is .9/10
Nice box art 







No comments:

Post a Comment