Monday 7 January 2013

Witchfinder General Project

Another project for 2013 is Witchfinder General days of revelation by Dashing Dice Games .a set of rules set in the 17th century dealing with witchfinders ,witches,demons, vampires and all sorts of horrible things ,I have got 90% of the figures required either in my existing stock with Warlord ECW plastics and some very old figures I cant even remember buying other than they were for a Cthulu campaign I ran many years ago and some new bits from Heresey miniatures .Scenery will be a mix of buyildings for ecw and darkages from 4Ground.
A list of figures :
witches -some of the classic witches from Rapier
Witchfinder -Not sure yet still looking matbe a ECW officer will stand in for now
Witchfinder and Blinder pikes,muskets and cavalry all warlord plastics.
Werewolfs -A mix from Heresy ,and older ones from?
Notelinger-some old figures I picked up possibly scratchbuilt ?
Barquests - Hersey miniatures (pictured on my workbench)
vampires -Heresey and west wind
villegers - possibly warlord and black hat
 Barquests from Heresey

Again I will try and post regular updates on all my projects to keep me painting ?

No comments:

Post a Comment